Cockburnspath Holiday Park is set in a unique landscape between the gentle slopes of the Lammermuir Hills. The big skies and rolling hills provide a real sense of peace and space in an increasingly urbanised world.
Located only 20 miles from Berwick Upon Tweed and 37 miles from Edinburgh, the park is also just a stone’s throw from the historic towns of Cockburnspath, Duns. Coldingham, St Abbs and Dunbar.
A non-commercial park, with no pubs, amusements or rented caravans, Cockburnspath offers a home from home set in the stunning countryside of the Scottish borders. We are a private independent family run owner’s only holiday park with a real sense of community spirt.
Part Exchange Welcome
We accept touring, static caravans, motorhomes & cars no matter of age, condition or location as part exchange towards your new holiday home.
At Cockburnspath Holiday Park we have a fully stocked show ground with many holiday homes on display from every manufacturer available for you to view 7 days a week.
Whether it be 2 or 3 bedroom, front patio doors or windows, fixed seating or free standing, Willerby, Swift, ABI we have something for everyone here. Take your time to look around, enjoy a drink and take the time choosing the perfect holiday home for you and your family.
Frequently asked questions ?
- How long are you open for holiday homes ? We are open 11 months of the year for holiday homes & closed in February.
- How much are your site fees for a holiday home ? Our site fees are only £2875 including vat, rates, water & sewage.
- When are the site fees due ? Site fees are due on the 1st of January every year but if you pay before the 1st of December you will receive a £100 discount.
- Is there a age limit for holiday homes on Park ? There is no age limit for holiday homes on Park, we will never ask you to leave.
- Is the Park dog friendly ? Yes, the Park is extremely dog friendly with many walks in the local area including our very own dog walk right on Park.
- Do you have seasonal touring pitches ? Yes we have seasonal touring pitches available.
- When is the season open for seasonal touring pitches ? Our season is open from the 1st of March to the 31st October every year.
- How much is a seasonal touring pitch ? A seasonal pitch cost just £1395
- Can I store my touring caravan there in the winter ? Yes, you can store your caravan in the four months for only £200 so your caravan doesn’t have to leave the Park.