A peaceful, non-commercial park set amongst the stunning countryside of the Scottish Borders, Cockburnspath is a real home from home.
Cockburnspath Holiday Home & Touring Park
A tranquil haven in the Scottish Borders
Cockburnspath is set in a unique landscape between the gentle slopes of the Lammermuir Hills. The big skies and rolling hills provide a real sense of peace and space in an increasingly urbanised world.
Located only 20 miles from Berwick Upon Tweed and 37 miles from Edinburgh, the park is also just a stone’s throw from the historic towns of Cockburnspath, Duns. Coldingham, St Abbs and Dunbar.
A non-commercial park, with no pubs, amusements or rented caravans, Cockburnspath offers a home from home set in the stunning countryside of the Scottish borders.
We are a private independent family run owner’s only holiday park with a real sense of community spirt.
Part Exchange Welcome – We accept touring, static caravans, motorhomes & cars no matter of age, condition or location as part exchange towards your new holiday home.
Frequently asked questions ?
- How long are you open for holiday homes ? We are open 11 months of the year for holiday homes & closed in February.
- How much are your site fees for a holiday home ? Our site fees are only £2875 including vat, rates, water & sewage.
- When are the site fees due ? Site fees are due on the 1st of January every year but if you pay before the 1st of December you will receive a £100 discount.
- Is there a age limit for holiday homes on Park ? There is no age limit for holiday homes on Park, we will never ask you to leave.
- Is the Park dog friendly ? Yes, the Park is extremely dog friendly with many walks in the local area including our very own dog walk right on Park.
- Do you have seasonal & casual touring pitches ? Yes we have both seasonal and casual touring pitches available.
- When is the season open for seasonal & casual touring pitches ? Our season is open from the 1st of March to the 31st October for both seasonal & casual touring pitches every year.
- How much is a seasonal & casual touring pitch ? A seasonal pitch cost just £1395 & casual pitch from just £14.95 per night including all electricity and water.
- Can I store my touring caravan there in the winter ? Yes, you can store your caravan in the four months for only £200 so your caravan doesn’t have to leave the Park.