Burtree is at the gateway to the North Yorkshire Dales which is a fantastic base to start your Yorkshire Holiday from.
Burtree Lakes Holiday Home & Touring Park
A Yorkshire Holiday
Here at Burtree Lakes we are dedicated to offering our customers the best there is in the leisure industry when it comes to peace and relaxation – which is emphasised by our expansive lakes, woodlands and wildlife.
Our beautiful Kingfisher Course Pond is available to all our guests.
Located just outside the picturesque village of Crakehall, and only 2 miles from the popular Market Town of Bedale – Burtree is at the gateway to the North Yorkshire Dales which is a fantastic base to start your Yorkshire Holiday from.
The Park itself is a haven for a variety of wildlife, set within our unspoilt 28 acres of lakes and grassland. We are a pet friendly park and have specially designated dog exercise areas. We hope you find the peacefulness and tranquillity at Burtree that many of our customers have come to enjoy.
Frequently asked questions ?
- How long are you open for holiday homes ? We are open for 11 months of the year only closing in January.
- Is the Park dog friendly ? Yes, the Park is extremely dog friendly with many walks in the local area and designated dog exercise areas.
- Do you have any fishing on park? Yes as an owner or visitor at Burtree Lakes Holiday Park you can fish both of our course ponds. Full details are available in the Reception.
- Are any of the holiday homes available to rent? No, although Family and friends are welcome. This helps to retain the sense of community within the park.
- Do you have any seasonal or casual touring pitches? Yes, we have seasonal pitches that run from March to October and casual touring from £21 per night with electricity. Full details available at Reception.
- How much does it all cost? Not as much as you think with holiday homes staring from £14,995, we offer a turn the key service with no hidden costs.