Holiday with us and enjoy the beautiful local countryside, local amenities, and our well-equipped caravan park at your leisure.
Allensford Holiday Park situated on the banks of the river Derwent benefits from areas of outstanding natural beauty and with Allensford Park being right next door all your needs are catered for.
Situated just off the A68 Allensford Holiday Park benefit from having great travel routes into the Hexham and the Northumberland National Parks.
Our holiday park has a newly refurbish on site Café / picnic area to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We hope that you find your time with us peaceful, enjoyable and fun.
Frequently asked questions ?
- How long are you open for holiday homes ? We are open all year round.
- Is the Park dog friendly ? Yes, the Park is extremely dog friendly with Allensford Park being located right next door there is plenty of space to run.
- Can we fish on the River Derwent? Yes, day fishing tickets are available from the shop on park. Full details are available at the Café.
- Are any of the holiday homes available to rent? No. all of our parks are private owners only, although Family and friends are welcome. This helps to retain the sense of community within the park.
- Is there entertainment on the park? We have a park communal room which is ran and used by the community on park with two TV’s, dart board, pool table and speaker system.
- Do you cater for children? Yes there is a playground as well as the communal room which children can use as long as they are accompanied by an adult.